7.22.2008

FAQ

--July 31. That's when I head for Khartoum-land.

--No. I'm not nervous. In fact, I'm extremely excited. (Everyone else is nervous enough for me not to be.)

--Because it's challenging. It's not going to be easy. I want to push myself. Also, it sounds like a great place to work, with a supportive and dare I say, progressive, staff! How can I give kids the advice to do things that they think they can't and not actually do it myself??

--Arabic. No, I don't know how to speak it yet, but I do know Spanish, Japanese and French, so I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I know how to say, "Hi, my name is Emily."

--Yes. Rachel will be there with me. We decided to go together. Gracias a dios.

--Yes, we'll have wireless internet at our house. We'll be able to talk all of the time (probably more than we already do.) If you don't have it, get Skype and I can show you what the house and Sudan looks like!

--I don't know. We'll see when we get there.

No comments: