8.10.2009

Back in the Saddle!

Welcome back viewers! The Khartoum Network is back on the air! We apologize for the delay in keeping you up-to-date on all of the amazing things happening in and around Khartoum. Our newscasters have just touched down at the Khartoum International Airport and are ready for reporting!!
Although we did not transmit while in traveling abroad, it was great to hear from our followers! We didn't realize so many were out there paying attention! Be sure to comment and let us know your thoughts! (It really helps keep us going!)Over and out for now.

3 comments:

Amanda Schoenberg said...

Great! I was really missing my daily dose of Sudan escapades.

Jacque said...

I'm in shock! :) But glad you are back!!

Anonymous said...

I thought you had signed off for good..I looked one day and it said you had not be on for 3 monhts. That is not news..History is what you call it.. We get some of that here in the newspapers!!
Try to keep us in mind at least once a weeek!! Phyl