I had to wake up early this Saturday morning in order to make it to AA...that's Alien Administration. (Seriously.) We've finally got our work visas and the only remaining detail is that we have to take our AIDS test. If we are negative, we can stay. If not, we're shipped out in the next 24 hours!
We were all a little bit nervous. Needless to say, it was a surreal experience sitting at a governmental office waiting to have blood drawn! However, I am happy to announce that I managed to get band-aids for the whole crew!
We should have the results in a few days. I'll keep you posted.
moving on up
16 years ago

3 comments:
Give us a warning if you are being sent back to the USA!!!!!
Phyl
If it's positive, it's that tattoo.
Mom
does you mom realize that she just called you out on your sex life with her comment..... thats a bit too funny
Post a Comment