It’s Ground hog’s Day again! (I know, I know…you’ve been anticipating this day all year!)
So have I! Afterall, it is my birthday! Yup, I’m 31. No more pretending to be in “the late 20’s”. Nope, I really am a thirtysomething. Does this mean that if I watched reruns of that awful show, I might get it?
While I didn’t get to celebrate it with dear Jessica Levy (or childhood friend Julie Sheddrick), there seems to be an abundance of people born around the same time as I am. This year, I co-celebrated with Audrey and Ashley. (I was born right in between the two, both in age and date.)
We had a fabulous (secret) celebration that Rachel coordinated! She even managed to decorate our roof, carrying all kinds of furniture, mats and shisha pipes with an ailing back. What a trooper! We even had a portable dance light, which I may start taking to every party I attend. Truly our rooftop dance/shisha party was a hit! Gracias Raquelita!

1 comment:
WOW! I'm so sad that i wasn't able to be there to celebrate with you! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though! That Rachel is somethin' else I tell ya.
Post a Comment