9.20.2008

In a Pickle

Dad, this picture is for you! Any anyone who has ever heard of us carting jars and jars of pickles from the US to Thailand might get a kick out of this. Turns out that foreigners everywhere want some variety in their pickles! (Thought you might be jealous!) At 12.5 pounds ($6.25), they're not much of a deal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice Vlasics, but I want to know HOW MUCH???

Unknown said...

I love that you notice stuff like this. This is one of the quirks of travel. In Argentina, you couldn't get peanut butter ANYWHERE. Go figure. Argentines only want beef. No nuts. ;)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help looking very closely as the jars of pickles--I wasn't for sure, but I really thought I could pick out kosher whole dills, spears, stackers and perhaps sweet pickles. Maybe it was all in my mind, but I really did appreciate that photo!