Pushing boundaries and buttons far, far away from New York City along the shores of DeNile.
11.06.2008
Nov. 5th Early Morning
"And to all those watching tonight from beyond our shores, from parliaments and palaces, to those who are huddled around radios in the forgotten corners of the world, our stories are singular, but our destiny is shared, and a new dawn of American leadership is at hand."
That's us! We are watching and we are celebrating!
It's as if America changed overnight. Our worst problem -- and the hardest to be honest about -- was race. I thought it would take two more generations before we would breach the divide. Now I think I may see real equality in my lifetime. Hallelujah!
3 comments:
yay! friends in forgotten corners of the world. That's you two! What an unforgettable night!
I KNEW you lived in a palace! Good work.
It's as if America changed overnight.
Our worst problem -- and the hardest to be honest about -- was race. I thought it would take two more generations before we would breach the divide. Now I think I may see real equality in my lifetime. Hallelujah!
Mom
Post a Comment