I know, I know. I hate to run, and you've probably never seen me running much. Lucky for us, not too many people are really interested in sprinting in the sweltering heat. Those masochists in the group run, while the rest of us walk the trail.
So...the runners get lost and have to take different trails than the walkers, so we all end up finishing around the same time. Phew... I have to admit it wasn't all that bad, and it was great to traipse around different parts of the city!Again...I know, I know. Pub crawl?? So, Sudan's Hash is a little more atypical. This hash is followed up with dinner/drinks, along with strange rituals that made me feel like I was joining a fraternity. Nonetheless, it's high time to get out and meet new people who aren't teachers!

2 comments:
Hey, I want to know more about the strange rituals!!!
Phil (as in "Amanda & Phil")
for being worried about nothing to do,you seem to have something scheduled for every night of the week!...what happened to all that free time you were going to have???
Post a Comment